Emerio offers an affordable and easy-to-use solution that provides real-time data replication and failover for your physical and virtual servers. It captures byte-level changes in real time and replicates them to your disaster recovery server, either locally or across the globe with proven, flexible, and reliable data protection and failover for disaster recovery and business continuity.
Being both application and hardware independent, it allows you to perform data replication and failover from any hardware to any hardware, between vendors, SAN, LAN, NAS, and even between Windows operating systems. We use a combination of host-based real-time replication, monitoring and failover capabilities to ensure the continuous availability of critical IT systems with support for any application running on Windows or Linux and can protect data and applications on physical servers or in virtualized environments powered by VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V.
Key Features and Benefits
- The most comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery for physical and virtual servers on Windows
- Real-time application and data protection
- Use existing hardware, software and network
- Full server protection and failover
- Failover executed in minutes, not hours, and supports dissimilar hardware
- Managed from a single unified console
- Supports MS Exchange, SQL Server (including SQL 2012), Oracle, SharePoint, Blackberry® Enterprise Server and more
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service integration allows you to schedule and recover from up to 64 point-in-time copies of data on your physical or virtual target
- No distance limits for backup server
- Near-zero data loss