Enterprises are continuously looking for ways to reduce the need for IT to maintain fleets of complex, component-heavy PCs when there are ways to offload and centralize so much of their maintenance effort and expenses. Increasing mobile workforce and the advent of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has forced IT to look for a simple, scalable and secure solution to support these requests.
Emerio’s Desktop as a Service (DaaS) can help implement a next-generation infrastructure environment that delivers a cost effective mode of accessing applications securely from the cloud and grants access to employees around the world. Emerio being a subsidiary of NTT Communications leverages the parent company’s Data Center infrastructure and provides a comprehensive Desktop as a Service solution to create a centrally managed IT environment that streamlines the planning, rollout and management of virtual desktops.
Emerio’s DaaS solution enables enterprises to rapidly provision desktops to end users on any device in any location. The solution also offers a full featured virtual desktop solution in a truly scalable cloud-based architecture while transforming the CAPEX outlay of the desktop environment into a predictable, cost effective and easy to budget OPEX item.
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- High Definition user experience on any device
- No upfront Capital Expenditure
- No infrastructure to manage
- Securely hosted in Australia
- Allows greater mobility and flexibility for end users
- Flexibility to scale up and down quickly
- Enables a completely controlled and secure desktop environment
Get Started – Try Emerio’s DaaS
Contact us to find out how you can leverage Emerio’s cloud hosted DaaS offering and sign up for a FREE TRIAL today!
- 99.9% Availability via N+1 Hardware Redundancy
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Microsoft Office
- Endpoint Protection
- HTML5 Based delivery via Secure Gateway
- High Speed File Server for Document Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Daily backups
- Helpdesk Services
- SOE Management
- Managed Exchange Standard or Enterprise
- Managed Active Directory
- 2 Factor Authentication via Soft Tokens
- GPU Compute for 3D Graphics Support
- Dynamic RAM
- Additional Compute
- Monthly Licensing for Software
- Thin Clients
- Disaster Recovery