BPM, SharePoint Solutions
The client is a government corporation formed in 1968, providing industrial real estate solutions and services. It plays the role of a lead agency in Singapore to plan, promote and develop a dynamic industrial landscape in support of the nation’s advancement.
The corporation used Domino Lotus Notes as the platform for their business information repository. They required a Solutions provider that would design, develop and implement an upgraded online and web-enabled business information repository.
A Web-based system with a friendly interface for document management, content management and content publishing.
- Management and publishing of Business Information
- Customisation of web based forms for the creation of clusters of information and data inputs
- 8 Clusters of Information – including policies, processes, industry knowledge, glossary and land planning guidelines
- Workflow driven approach using Windows Workflow Foundation
- Customisation of master pages and their look and feel
- Security classification and auto capture
- Version management, active tasks’ updation and feedback collection
- Facilitation of review process, adding reviewers, auto-alerts