A leading global electronic equipment manufacturer
The client needed to document the machines created in their flow lines. The data included all components used, together with test and calibration results. Furthermore, any defects needed to be analysed, documented and rectified, possibly with the help of suppliers. Management expected instant overview of the production process and regular reporting on productivity.
ProMon consists of a collection of custom developed configurable modules catering to this particular business scenario.
- Configuration: ProMon imports all parts (SKUs) from an ERP system and supports the configuration of an unlimited number of models, production variants, etc. (BOM). Each configuration specifies the various production steps needed including test parameters and defect detection rules.
- Operation: ProMon collects the production data and detects possible defects. Alarms are raised with workflow support of the various involved parties (operation, engineering, suppliers).
- Defect Tracking:
- Defect Detection/Reporting
- Temporary Solution
- Detailed Analysis
- Permanent Solution
- Purge: If a delivery contains too many defects, the whole lot needs to be replaced. ProMon tracks every component and supports the replacement of modules even at customer’s site.
- Corrective Action: The engineers can request ProMon to contact a supplier via email about a particular problem. ProMon extracts the relevant data from the supplier’s reply email and stores it as part of defect tracking and resolution.
- Yield Reports
- Quality Performance Reports
- Failure Analysis Reports
- Production Monitoring Reports
- Status Reports