Client is a Not for Profit organisation delivering wide range of services to people with disabilities.
Client was looking to migrate to a different ISP for a secure and stable service.
Emerio as the managed service provider co-ordinated all the resources, internal and the ISP technical team to cutover 10 site offices over one weekend. Our network team worked closely with the ISP NOC to facilitate, pre-cutover testing and finally project managed the transition.
The client entrusted us to propose and plan the transition of the entire network. Emerio followed a phased approach and transitioned each branch across with zero downtime during business hours. All business critical processes were available straight after the cutover. Some of the services provided include:
- Plan Transition phases
- Transition 10 site offices from one ISP to another
- Pre and Post Cutover testing
- Cut over the new IP network
- Cisco Routing
- Port Forwarding, NAT and VPN
- Single vendor management for the entire project with following advantages:
- Synchronised Project management
- Standardised delivery processes
- Simplified coordination and managed reviews
- Met and exceeded clients and users expectations on system availability
- Proven delivery methodology
- Excellent delivery team