The client is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strength in science and engineering. The university has roots that go back to 1955. To date, the university has four colleges with 12 schools and is ranked among the top 25 technology universities in the world.
The University was using emails and unformatted Excel and Word templates to manually consolidate KPI. They needed a system that would automate KPI data gathering and consolidation processes, improve information sharing and enhance reporting of data for the Ministry of Education (MOE).
Automated work cycle from creating to archiving KPI documents:
- Monitoring of departmental submissions
- Workflow driven approach
- Automated merging, splitting and distribution of excel based KPIs
- Approval of requests for publication
- Archival of saved documents
- Setting of permissions for lists/departments